About the Expert
Date of birth: 16th of November, 1988
- Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics, Department of Political Economy, Bachelor of Economics, 2005 - 2009
- Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics, Department of Mathematical Methods for Economics, Master of Economics, 2009 - 2011
- Federal Network of Educational Centers “Unium”, Senior Teacher of Mathematics, 2006-2011
- Since 2011, National Institute for System Study of Entrepreneurship (NISSE), Senior Consultant
Spheres of competence:
- Administrative reform (including optimization of the procurement activity of the government)
- Development of information and communication technologies, E-Government.
- Improvement of the land and property regulation
- Development of the innovation activity
- Regional policy
- Industrial policy
- Strategy development and programed development of the Altai regional dairy cluster (customer - Regional state budgetary institution Altai Center of Cluster Development)
- The development of mechanisms which stimulating export activities for small and medium -sized enterprises of the city of Moscow (customer – HSE (Higher School of Economics)).
- Improvement of administrative management at the Department of science, industrial policy and entrepreneurship of the city of Moscow (customer - Department of science, industrial policy and entrepreneurship of the city of Moscow).
- Expertise of applications from commercial organizations, claiming the status of Management company of Technopolis, technological Park or industrial Park, as well as legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, applying for obtaining the status of Resident of Technopolis, technological Park or industrial Park (customer - Department of science, industrial policy and entrepreneurship of Moscow).
- The investigation of the infrastructure of SME supporting system in territorial entities of Russia (customer – SME Bank).
- The analysis and complex optimization of activities of the Federal Registration Service (customer - Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation).
- The development of administrative regulations of state services provision in the fuel-power sector, the sectors of civil protection and regional security, archives’ management, science, industrial policy and entrepreneurship of Moscow (customer - Committee of the state services of Moscow).
- Optimization of controlling ,supervising and permitting activities which defeat administrative barriers, introducing mechanisms for regulatory impact assessment, increasing availability and quality of delivery of state and municipal services in the Chuvash Republic (customer - Ministry of economic development, industry and trade of the Chuvash Republic).
- The development of scientific methods of determination of effective ways of urban data processing (customer – Department of Information Technologies of the City of Moscow).
- The development of quantitative and qualitative criteria of implementation efficiency of the main measures of the Federal Air Transport Agency concerned with the transition from the Aeronautical Information Service for the Flight Information Service in the Russian Federation (customer - Federal Air Transport Agency).
- The analysis of corruption risks arising in FAS’s activities (customer – Federal Antimonopoly Service).
- The development of the concept of the foundation of the multifunctional centers providing the legal parties and entrepreneurs on the territory of Moscow with state services (customer - Committee of the state services of Moscow).
- The development of methodic recommendations on the assessment of activities’ efficiency of federal and local bodies in Moscow region (customer – Ministry of state administration, information technologies and communication of Moscow region).
- The development of policy guidelines on the implementation of information systems and executive procedure automation in the areas of housing and communal services, urban amenities and property of the city of Moscow (customer – The Higher School of Economics in behalf of the Department of information technologies of the city of Moscow).
- The development of strategy for e-government’s growth in Moscow region (customer - Ministry of State Administration, Information Technologies and Communication of the Moscow region).
- The assessment role of the territorial Chambers of Commerce and Industry and associations of entrepreneurs in the development of innovation infrastructure (customer – Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation).
- The development of a methodology in competitive selection and order of carrying out examination of innovative products of small and medium enterprises (customer – NP (non-profit partnership) Agency on Development of Innovative Entrepreneurship in the framework of the implementation of the contract with the Department of Support and development of small and medium entrepreneurship of Moscow).
- The research of the life cycle of a small enterprise (customer – the Liberal Mission Fund).
- Suggestions for the improvement of laws that connected with the deregulation of business activity (On the protection of the rights of legal and individual entrepreneurs during the procedure of the government control / supervision activities / (customer – Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation).
- Suggestions on complex optimization of the management of the state control and supervision, municipal control, provision of services to citizens and the organizations in the sphere of activities of the Ministry of Emergency of the Russian Federation (customer - Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation).
- Creation and practical approbation of mechanisms of civil servants’ rotation (customer - Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation).
- The enhancement of statutory regulation of delivering state and municipal services in the sphere of construction in electronic form (customer - Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation).
- The development ways of attracting small and medium- sized businesses to innovation activities (customer – Administrative Department of the President of the Russian Federation).