About the Expert
Date of birth: 15th of July, 1986
- National Research University Higher School of Economics, School of Public Administration, 2010-2012
- Moscow State University of Environmental Engineering, Department of Engineering safety and certification, specialty «Labor protection», 2008-2011
- Project of EU «Enhancing Russian SME collaboration and business development through communities of practice» (RUSMECO), course «Process control in the quality management system», 2007
- Moscow State University of Environmental Engineering, Department of Engineering safety and certification, specialty «Standardization and Certification», 2003-2008
- Since 2006, National Institute for System Study of Entrepreneurship (NISSE), Actual position – Deputy Director General
Spheres of competence:
- Administrative reform
- Development of SME
- Technical regulation and standardization
- Regulation of industrial safety
- Regulatory Impact Analysis
- Optimization of the procurement activity of the government
- Quality Management
- Development of the innovation activity
Was member of project teams for more than 50 projects, including:
- Carrying out the Regulatory Impact Analysis for Moscow State bodies (customer - Department of Economic policy and development of Moscow).
- The analysis of the international experience of legal regulation ensuring activities of pharmaceutical inspections and the analysis of the documents fixing rules of carrying out the pharmaceutical inspections accepted within WHO (World Health Organization), the International Conference on Harmonization (ICH), PIC/S, and regulatory acts of the states - members of the Customs Union ,the Common economic zone and the European Union regulating the order of carrying out joint pharmaceutical inspections with pharmaceutical inspectorates of the states - members of the Eurasian Economic Union (customer - Eurasian Economic Commission).
- The analysis of the application of the current technical regulations of the Customs Union in the states - members of the Customs Union and the Common Economic zone in terms of forms, charts and assessment procedures (confirmation) of products conformity (customer - Eurasian Economic Commission)
- Improvement of administrative management at the Department of science, industrial policy and entrepreneurship of the city of Moscow (customer - Department of science, industrial policy and entrepreneurship of the city of Moscow).
- The analysis and development of suggestions to provide system- engineering solutions of system-112 with the requirements in place (customer - Ministry of Emergency of the Russian Federation).
- Carrying out the comparative legal analysis of statutory regulations of the Customs Union and the Common economic zone, the state - members of the Customs Union and the Common economic zone in the sphere of accrediting. The analysis of international experience and policy advice on establishing uniform principles and rules of accrediting within the Customs union and the Common economic zone, including terms and extent of harmonization in the specified sphere (customer - Eurasian economic commission).
- The development of the technical regulation of the Customs union For the safety of the equipment for children's playgrounds the Eurasian economic Commission (customer - Eurasian economic Commission).
- Optimization of controlling ,supervising and permitting activities which defeat administrative barriers, introducing mechanisms for regulatory impact assessment, increasing availability and quality of delivery of state and municipal services in the Chuvash Republic (customer - Ministry of economic development, industry and trade of the Chuvash Republic).
- The development of conceptual and basic methodology of activities of the Eurasian Economic Commission aimed at providing with the mandatory requirements of valid technical regulations of the Customs Union and obligatory for assessment (confirmation) of compliance (customer - Eurasian economic commission).
- The development of the concept of the product’s circulation on the customs area of the Customs union, harmonization of the legislation of member -states of the Customs Union in the spheres of responsibility for not meeting the requirements of technical regulations and state control (supervision) aimed at meeting the requirements of technical regulations (customer - Eurasian economic Commission).
- The development of scientific methods of determination of effective ways of urban data processing (customer – Department of Information Technologies of the City of Moscow).
- The development of quantitative and qualitative criteria of implementation efficiency of the main measures of the Federal Air Transport Agency concerned with the transition from the Aeronautical Information Service for the Flight Information Service in the Russian Federation (customer - Federal Air Transport Agency).
- The development of the concept draft on managing violation risks in the sphere of population employment and formulation of recommendations on audit adoption in the activity of Rostrud (customer - Federal Service for Labour and Employment).
- The development of the Federal State Reserve Agency’s standard on the procedure and terms of delivery, acceptance, storage and release of the state’s reserved coal at safe storage facilities (customer - Federal State Reserve Agency).
- Working out of scientific approaches to development of the institutional structure of public Procurement in the RF (customer – Administration of the President of RF).
- Research on the organizational and methodological support of the Complex Program for construction of the innovative system in Moscow for 2008-2010 (customer –Department of science and industrial policy of Moscow).
- Carrying out structural and functional analysis of the executive authorities of the Republic of Buryatia (customer –Administration of Republic Buryatiya).
- Development of order interaction Federal Agency of work and employment, the Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation and the associations of trade unions with a view of increase of efficiency of the state supervision and the control over observance of the legislation on a labour safety, including the realization of the rights of workers to provide compulsory social insurance against industrial accidents and occupational diseases (customer - Ministry of Health and Social Development of Russian Federation).
- Development of administrative regulations Development and validation of official statistical methodology for the federal statistical surveys and the formation of official statistical information and Approval of official statistical methodology, formed and approved by stakeholders official statistical (customer – Federal State Statistics Service).
- The independent expert examination of draft administrative regulations of execution of public functions (customer – Federal State Statistics Service).
- Development of the complex of measures to stimulate the diversification of the economy (customer - Ministry for Economic Development of Russian Federation).
- Development of measures of administrative responsibility for the inappropriate use of energy resources (customer – Department of fuel and energy economy of the city of Moscow).
- Development of regulatory and methodical basis for Federal Antimonopoly Service to perform its state functions based on multifunctional centers (MFCs) (customer – Federal Antimonopoly Service).
- Regulation and standardization of the multifunctional centre’s activity in realization of government functions and services conducting in the Kresteckiy metropolitan region of Novgorod region (customer – Administration of Novgorod region).
- Development of draft republic target program Improved performance of public functions and public services, including in electronic form and on the basis of multi-service centers set up to 2010 in the Chuvash Republic (customer – Administration of Chuvash Republic).
- Development of draft regional target program Improving the Quality of Federal and Municipal Services Based on MFCs Established in the Novgorod Region for 2009-2011, customer – the Administration of Novgorod region.
- Develop information materials for the organizational and methodological support implementation of the Concept of normative and legal regulation in the field of atomic energy (customer – Federal State Unitary Enterprise Central Research Institute of Management, Economics and Information Rosatom).
- Development of the methodology of application of Administrative Code of the RF in activities of the Federal Transport Control Service (customer – Federal Transport Control Service).
- Expert support to creation in the Krestetsk municipality of a multifunctional center for provision of federal and municipal services under the one window principle in the land and property spheres (customer – Administration of Novgorod region).
- Visualization of activities performed by multifunctional centers for provision of federal and municipal services within the framework of the efforts to develop recommendations on organization of control over introduction of information and communications technologies at the level of individual governmental bodies (customer – Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation).
- Identification and elimination of corruption opportunities in the FMS of Russia within the framework of realization of state programs to assist the voluntary resettlement to the Russian Federation of compatriots living abroad (customer – Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation).
- Development of the draft law “On Development of SME in Moscow” (customer – the Department of support and development of small entrepreneurship of the city of Moscow).
- Functional analysis of the executive authorities of Murmansk region. Analysis of efficiency and quality of delivery of public services provided by executive authorities of Murmansk region (customer – Administration of Murmansk region).
- Analysis of the technical regulation system and develop recommendations for its improvement, development of recommendations for the development and preparation for the adoption of draft technical regulations (customer – Ministry of Industry and Energy of the Russian Federation).