About the Expert
Date of birth: 26th of December, 1989
- Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics, Department of Risks and Insurance, 2007-2011
- Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics, Department of Institutional Economics, 2011 – 2013
- Since 2013, National Institute for System Study of Entrepreneurship (NISSE), Actual position – expert
Spheres of competence:
- Development of SME
- Administrative reform (including optimization of the procurement activity of the government)
- Regulatory Impact Analysis
- Competitive policy
- Industrial policy
Was member of project teams for more than 30 projects, including:
- Carrying out the Regulatory Impact Analysis for Moscow State bodies (customer - Department of Economic policy and development of Moscow).
- The development of methodology and an expertizing road maps for the implementation of best practices in the entities of the Russian Federation , revealed as a result of carrying out pilot approbation of the National rating in investment climate in the entities of the Russian Federation (customer - Autonomous Non-Commercial Organization The agency for strategic initiatives to promote new projects).
- The development of mechanisms which stimulating export activities for small and medium -sized enterprises of the city of Moscow (customer – HSE (Higher School of Economics)).
- Improvement of administrative management at the Department of science, industrial policy and entrepreneurship of the city of Moscow (customer - Department of science, industrial policy and entrepreneurship of the city of Moscow).
- The development of the technical regulation of the Customs union For the safety of the equipment for children's playgrounds the Eurasian economic Commission (customer - Eurasian economic Commission).
- Services accomplishment for the drafting of 870 projects of summary decisions (confirmations), following the results of implementation of all 15 sections of the Standard in 58 entities of the Russian Federation (customer - Autonomous Non-Commercial Organization Agency for strategic initiatives to promote new projects).
- The development of conceptual and basic methodology of activities of the Eurasian Economic Commission aimed at providing with the mandatory requirements of valid technical regulations of the Customs Union and obligatory for assessment (confirmation) of compliance (customer - Eurasian economic commission).
- The development of organizational and methodological materials of the sample inquiry on the use of information technologies and information and telecommunication networks (customer - Federal State Statistics Service).
- The development of scientific methods of determination of effective ways of urban data processing (customer – Department of Information Technologies of the City of Moscow).