About the Expert
Date of birth: 22th of April, 1989
- Moscow State University, Faculty of economics, BSc in Economics
- Since 2011, National Institute for System Study of Entrepreneurship (NISSE), Actual position – Projects Manager
Spheres of competence:
- Administrative reform (including optimization of the procurement activity of the government)
- Technical regulation and standartization
- Development of information and communication technologies, E-Government.
- Development of the innovation activity
- Regional policy
- Industrial policy
- Consulting and legal services for private companies including optimisation of business, marketing services and others
Was member of project teams for more than 50 projects, including:
- The analysis of the international experience of legal regulation ensuring activities of pharmaceutical inspections and the analysis of the documents fixing rules of carrying out the pharmaceutical inspections accepted within WHO (World Health Organization), the International Conference on Harmonization (ICH), PIC/S, and regulatory acts of the states - members of the Customs Union ,the Common economic zone and the European Union regulating the order of carrying out joint pharmaceutical inspections with pharmaceutical inspectorates of the states - members of the Eurasian Economic Union (customer - Eurasian Economic Commission).
- Improvement of administrative management at the Department of science, industrial policy and entrepreneurship of the city of Moscow (customer - Department of science, industrial policy and entrepreneurship of the city of Moscow).
- The analysis and development of suggestions to provide system- engineering solutions of system-112 with the requirements in place (customer - Ministry of Emergency of the Russian Federation).
- The development of the technical regulation of the Customs union for the safety of the equipment for children's playgrounds the Eurasian economic Commission (customer - Eurasian economic Commission).
- The analysis and complex optimization of activities of the Federal Registration Service (customer - Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation).
- The development of administrative regulations of state services provision in the fuel-power sector, the sectors of civil protection and regional security, archives’ management, science, industrial policy and entrepreneurship of Moscow (customer - Committee of the state services of Moscow).
- The development of organizational and methodological materials of the sample inquiry on the use of information technologies and information and telecommunication networks (customer - Federal State Statistics Service).
- The development of scientific methods of determination of effective ways of urban data processing (customer – Department of Information Technologies of the City of Moscow).
- The development of policy guidelines on the implementation of information systems and executive procedure automation in the areas of housing and communal services, urban amenities and property of the city of Moscow (customer – The Higher School of Economics in behalf of the Department of information technologies of the city of Moscow).
- The development of strategy for e-government’s growth in Moscow region (customer - Ministry of State Administration, Information Technologies and Communication of the Moscow region).
- The assessment role of the territorial Chambers of Commerce and Industry and associations of entrepreneurs in the development of innovation infrastructure (customer – Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation).
- The development of a methodology in competitive selection and order of carrying out examination of innovative products of small and medium enterprises (customer – NP (non-profit partnership) Agency on Development of Innovative Entrepreneurship in the framework of the implementation of the contract with the Department of Support and development of small and medium entrepreneurship of Moscow).
- Suggestions for the improvement of laws that connected with the deregulation of business activity (On the protection of the rights of legal and individual entrepreneurs during the procedure of the government control / supervision activities / (customer – Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation).
- Suggestions on complex optimization of the management of the state control and supervision, municipal control, provision of services to citizens and the organizations in the sphere of activities of the Ministry of Emergency of the Russian Federation (customer - Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation).
- Creation and practical approbation of mechanisms of civil servants’ rotation (customer - Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation).
- The research and implementation of approaches to target planning for the purpose of the development of the system ensuring industrial safety of the Russian Federation (customer – Federal Service for Ecological, Technological and Atomic Supervision).