About the Expert
Date of birth: 6th of May, 1978
- Moscow State University, Faculty of Geography, Department of Social and Economic Geography of Foreign Countries, BSc in Economics and Geography,1995-1999
- Moscow State University, Faculty of Geography, Department of Social and Economic Geography of Russia, MSc in Economics and Geography, 1999 – 2001
- Working Center for Economic Reform under the RF Government, Specialist, Consultant, 2000 – 2002
- Since 2002, Information-Consulting Centre “Business-Tezaurus”, Actual position – General Director
Spheres of competence:
- Development of SME
- Administrative reform (including optimization of the procurement activity of the government)
- Regulatory Impact Analysis
- Regional policy
- Industrial policy
Was member of project teams for more than 70 projects, including:
- Carrying out the Regulatory Impact Analysis for Moscow State bodies (customer - Department of Economic policy and development of Moscow).
- The development of mechanisms which stimulating export activities for small and medium -sized enterprises of the city of Moscow (customer – HSE (Higher School of Economics)).
- Improvement of administrative management at the Department of science, industrial policy and entrepreneurship of the city of Moscow (customer - Department of science, industrial policy and entrepreneurship of the city of Moscow).
- The development of the assessment system of the investment climate in the city of Moscow (customer – The State budgetary institution of Moscow “The city agency of investment management”).
- The investigation of the infrastructure of SME supporting system in territorial entities of Russia (customer – SME Bank).
- Methodical provision ensuring expansion of the export potential for small enterprises of Vologda region (customer – Economic Department of Vologda region).
- The analysis and complex optimization of activities of the Federal Registration Service (customer - Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation).
- The development of administrative regulations of state services provision in the fuel-power sector, the sectors of civil protection and regional security, archives’ management, science, industrial policy and entrepreneurship of Moscow (customer - Committee of the state services of Moscow).
- Optimization of controlling ,supervising and permitting activities which defeat administrative barriers, introducing mechanisms for regulatory impact assessment, increasing availability and quality of delivery of state and municipal services in the Chuvash Republic (customer - Ministry of economic development, industry and trade of the Chuvash Republic).
- The development of scientific methods of determination of effective ways of urban data processing (customer – Department of Information Technologies of the City of Moscow).
- The Assessment of the provision of small business with financial services in Moscow (customer – the Russian Microfinance Centre).
- The key legal regulation issues in the development of self-employment and SME (small and medium enterprises) (customer – the Russian Microfinance Centre).
- Suggestions for the development of micro financial organizations and microfinancing sectors in Russia’s regions (the role of Chamber of Commerce and Industry and regional Chambers of Commerce and Industry) (customer – Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation).
- The development of a comprehensive set of measures on the motivation of economic diversification (customer – the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation).
- The development of the concept of the foundation of the multifunctional centers providing the legal parties and entrepreneurs on the territory of Moscow with state services (customer - Committee of the state services of Moscow).
- The development of methodic recommendations on the assessment of activities’ efficiency of federal and local bodies in Moscow region (customer – Ministry of state administration, information technologies and communication of Moscow region).
- The development of policy guidelines on the implementation of information systems and executive procedure automation in the areas of housing and communal services, urban amenities and property of the city of Moscow (customer – The Higher School of Economics in behalf of the Department of information technologies of the city of Moscow).
- The development of strategy for e-government’s growth in Moscow region (customer - Ministry of State Administration, Information Technologies and Communication of the Moscow region).
- The development of a methodology in competitive selection and order of carrying out examination of innovative products of small and medium enterprises (customer – NP (non-profit partnership) Agency on Development of Innovative Entrepreneurship in the framework of the implementation of the contract with the Department of Support and development of small and medium entrepreneurship of Moscow).
- The research of the life cycle of a small enterprise (customer – the Liberal Mission Fund).
- Suggestions for the improvement of laws that connected with the deregulation of business activity (On the protection of the rights of legal and individual entrepreneurs during the procedure of the government control / supervision activities / (customer – Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation).
- Suggestions on complex optimization of the management of the state control and supervision, municipal control, provision of services to citizens and the organizations in the sphere of activities of the Ministry of Emergency of the Russian Federation (customer - Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation).
- The enhancement of statutory regulation of delivering state and municipal services in the sphere of construction in electronic form (customer - Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation).
- The definition of scientifically based on approaches to the development of the institutional environment of implementation of the state order (customer – Administrative Department of the President of the Russian Federation).
- Elaboration of proposals for improvement of the system of licencing powers implementation of federal executive authorities, public authorities of the subjects of the Russian Federation and local self-government bodies in the field of construction (customer – Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation).
- Studying the experience of implementation of electronic circulating and keeping primary accounting documents in Metro Group (Germany) for its further use in the activities of METRO Cash & Carry (Russia) (customer – METRO Cash & Carry).
- The creation and approbation of mechanisms of civil servants’ rotation (customer - Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation).
- The development of suggestions on decreasing administrative barriers and demonopolization of the sector of information and communication technologies (ICT) (customer - Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation).
- Approximation of competition legislation (EuropeAid Programme).
- Study of possibilities for introduction of developments of international competition network in practice of the federal antimonopoly service (customer - Federal Antimonopoly Service).
- Monitoring of informatization impact on efficiency of public management in the Russian federation subjects within the framework of organization and conduct of “The Best Region in ICT Sphere” Contest (customer - Russian Ministry of Economic Development and Trade).
- Development of integral indicators and elaboration of proposals for introduction of mechanisms for state administration in the small entrepreneurship sector based on targets and results of activities performed (customer - Administration of the Russian Federation President).
- Evaluation of the financial and economic aspects of the procedure for assessment of investment capabilities of educational and scientific organizations subordinate to the Russian ministry of education and science, as well as of the key budget-funded educational and scientific organizations (customer - Russian Ministry of Education and Science).
- Development of techniques for regulatory impact assessment while Adopting new and estimating the effective legislative acts in the sphere of state industrial policy (customer - Ministry of Industry and Energy of the Russian Federation).
- Deregulation of the economy and elimination of administrative barriers. The Russian Federation (EuropeAid).
- Land and real estate transaction survey in the Russian Federation (customer - World Bank, Foreign Investment Advisory Service).
- Cluster evaluation of micro-financial projects of Eurasia Foundation (customer - Eurasia Foundation).
- Development of the procedure for proving the necessity of state or other interventions in the economy and development of the procedure for periodic evaluation of the effectiveness of the regulatory measures (customer - Russian Ministry of Economic Development and Trade)
- Evaluation of Economic efficiency of existing technical regulation practices for the Russian economy: development of methodology for criteria and indications (customer - Bureau of Economic Analysis).
- Survey and preparation of a report on principals, experience and prospects of interaction between banks and non-bank micro-financial organisations.
- Development of a complex institutional and legislative mechanism for municipal services for small businesses in Moscow city (customer - Department of Small Business Support and Development in Moscow city).
- Analysis of the status and prospects for development of small business entrepreneurship in the Tverskaya Oblast.
- Research & development of recommendations for setting standards. Development of a methodology for licensing of free software applications to the RF State Authorities.
- Development of a methodology for evaluating economic efficiency of existing technical regulation practices on the basis of risk assessment.
- Forms and methods of preventing and terminating the production and sale of products which fail to meet Safety Requirements.
- Research of established methods of undertaking a regulatory control analysis in the member-countries of the Economic Cooperation and Development Organisation.
- Project development on normative-legal regulations, to regulate interactions and their utilisation and implementation in the socio-economic sphere (customer - Russian Ministry of Economic Development and Trade).
- Forecast of small entrepreneurship development for the period of 2004 – 2006.
- Preparation of an analytical report on Review & Prospects of De-bureaucratisation of Russian Economy.
- Evaluation of the Status and Prospects of Small Entrepreneurship Development within the first stage of the framework of the Socio-Economic Regional Development Programme for Russian Regions.
- Analysis of the status of control licensing activity in towns, including effectiveness of the current measurements on deregulation of the economy and recommendations for further development of the state regulatory Control & Removal of Administrative Barriers to support Entrepreneurial Activity (customer - Department of Small Business Support and Development of Moscow city).
- Research Investigation of Business Costs for Administrative & Control Procedures in Russian Regions (World Bank Project).