About the Expert
Date of birth: 25th of April, 1989
- Finance University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Faculty of Finance and Economics, Department of Financial markets and financial institutions, MSc in Economics, 2010-2012
- National Research University Higher School of Economics, Faculty of economics, Department of Finance and the stock market, BSc in Economics, 2006-2010
- Consulting Group "Chto Delat Consult", analyst, 2010-2013
- Since 2013, National Institute for System Study of Entrepreneurship (NISSE), Actual position – Expert
Spheres of competence:
- Administrative reform (including optimization of the procurement activity of the government)
- Regulatory Impact Analysis
- Development of information and communication technologies, E-Government
- Improvement of the land and property regulation
- Investment activity
- Industrial policy
Was member of project teams for more than 30 projects, including:
- Carrying out the Regulatory Impact Analysis for Moscow State bodies (customer - Department of Economic policy and development of Moscow).
- The development of methodology and an expertizing road maps for the implementation of best practices in the entities of the Russian Federation , revealed as a result of carrying out pilot approbation of the National rating in investment climate in the entities of the Russian Federation (customer - Autonomous Non-Commercial Organization The agency for strategic initiatives to promote new projects).
- The development of mechanisms which stimulating export activities for small and medium -sized enterprises of the city of Moscow (customer – HSE (Higher School of Economics)).
- Improvement of administrative management at the Department of science, industrial policy and entrepreneurship of the city of Moscow (customer - Department of science, industrial policy and entrepreneurship of the city of Moscow).
- The development of the technical regulation of the Customs union For the safety of the equipment for children's playgrounds the Eurasian economic Commission (customer - Eurasian economic Commission).
- Services accomplishment for the drafting of 870 projects of summary decisions (confirmations), following the results of implementation of all 15 sections of the Standard in 58 entities of the Russian Federation (customer - Autonomous Non-Commercial Organization Agency for strategic initiatives to promote new projects).
- The development of conceptual and basic methodology of activities of the Eurasian Economic Commission aimed at providing with the mandatory requirements of valid technical regulations of the Customs Union and obligatory for assessment (confirmation) of compliance (customer - Eurasian economic commission).
- The development of organizational and methodological materials of the sample inquiry on the use of information technologies and information and telecommunication networks (customer - Federal State Statistics Service).
- The development of scientific methods of determination of effective ways of urban data processing (customer – Department of Information Technologies of the City of Moscow).