About the Expert
Date of birth: 29th of June, 1978
- Moscow State University, Faculty of Geography, Department of Social and Economic Geography of Foreign Countries, BSc in Economics and Geography,1995-1999
- Moscow State University, Faculty of Geography, Department of Social and Economic Geography of Foreign Countries, MSc in Economics and Geography, 1999 – 2001
- Working Center for Economic Reform under the RF Government, Specialist, Consultant, 2000 – 2002
- Economic research Foundation “New Economy”, Deputy director, 2002
- Since 2002, National Institute for System Study of Entrepreneurship (NISSE), Actual position – Vice-President
- Since 2014, Institute of Strategic Analysis and Development of Entrepreneurship (ISARP), Actual position – General Director
Spheres of competence:
- Investment activity
- Administrative reform
- Social and economic development of the regions, regional policy
- Development of information and communication technologies, E-Government.
- Development of SME
- Optimization of the procurement activity of the government
- Competitive policy
Was member of project teams for more than 70 projects, including:
- Carrying out the Regulatory Impact Analysis for Moscow State bodies (customer - Department of Economic policy and development of Moscow).
- The development of methodology and an expertizing road maps for the implementation of best practices in the entities of the Russian Federation , revealed as a result of carrying out pilot approbation of the National rating in investment climate in the entities of the Russian Federation (customer - Autonomous Non-Commercial Organization The agency for strategic initiatives to promote new projects).
- The drafting of the report to the assembly of the State Council of the Russian Federation on the issue On Increase of Investment Attractiveness of the Subjects of the Russian Federation and Arranging Favorable Conditions for Business Development (customer - Autonomous Non-Commercial Organization Agency for strategic initiatives to promote new projects).
- Organizing the selection of the best practices in the implementation of the provisions of the criteria Standard of Executive authorities’ work of the constituent entity of the Russian Federation on providing favorable investment climate in the region, the description of the best practices of implementation of Standard requirements and the layout of the compendium of best practices in the implementation of the provisions of the Standard (customer - Autonomous Non-Commercial Organization Agency for strategic initiatives to promote new projects).
- The development of the assessment system of the investment climate in the city of Moscow (customer – The State budgetary institution of Moscow “The city agency of investment management”).
- Services accomplishment for the drafting of 870 projects of summary decisions (confirmations), following the results of implementation of all 15 sections of the Standard in 58entities of the Russian Federation (customer - Autonomous Non-Commercial Organization Agency for strategic initiatives to promote new projects).
- The analysis and complex optimization of activities of the Federal Registration Service (customer - Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation).
- The development of administrative regulations of state services provision in the fuel-power sector, the sectors of civil protection and regional security, archives’ management, science, industrial policy and entrepreneurship of Moscow (customer - Committee of the state services of Moscow).
- The development of scientific methods of determination of effective ways of urban data processing (customer – Department of Information Technologies of the City of Moscow).
- The development of the concept of the foundation of the multifunctional centers providing the legal parties and entrepreneurs on the territory of Moscow with state services (customer - Committee of the state services of Moscow).
- The development of methodic recommendations on the assessment of activities’ efficiency of federal and local bodies in Moscow region (customer – Ministry of state administration, information technologies and communication of Moscow region).
- The development of strategy for e-government’s growth in Moscow region (customer - Ministry of State Administration, Information Technologies and Communication of the Moscow region).
- The development of a methodology in competitive selection and order of carrying out examination of innovative products of small and medium enterprises (customer – NP (non-profit partnership) Agency on Development of Innovative Entrepreneurship in the framework of the implementation of the contract with the Department of Support and development of small and medium entrepreneurship of Moscow).
- Approximation of competition legislation (EuropeAid Programme).
- Study of possibilities for introduction of developments of international competition network in practice of the federal antimonopoly service (customer - Federal Antimonopoly Service).
- Monitoring of informatization impact on efficiency of public management in the Russian federation subjects within the framework of organization and conduct of “The Best Region in ICT Sphere” Contest (customer - Russian Ministry of Economic Development and Trade).
- Development of integral indicators and elaboration of proposals for introduction of mechanisms for state administration in the small entrepreneurship sector based on targets and results of activities performed (customer - Administration of the Russian Federation President).
- Evaluation of the financial and economic aspects of the procedure for assessment of investment capabilities of educational and scientific organizations subordinate to the Russian ministry of education and science, as well as of the key budget-funded educational and scientific organizations (customer - Russian Ministry of Education and Science).
- Development of techniques for regulatory impact assessment while Adopting new and estimating the effective legislative acts in the sphere of state industrial policy (customer - Ministry of Industry and Energy of the Russian Federation).
- Deregulation of the economy and elimination of administrative barriers. The Russian Federation (EuropeAid).
- Land and real estate transaction survey in the Russian Federation (customer - World Bank, Foreign Investment Advisory Service).
- Cluster evaluation of micro-financial projects of Eurasia Foundation (customer - Eurasia Foundation).
- Development of the procedure for proving the necessity of state or other interventions in the economy and development of the procedure for periodic evaluation of the effectiveness of the regulatory measures (customer - Russian Ministry of Economic Development and Trade).
- Evaluation of Economic efficiency of existing technical regulation practices for the Russian economy: development of methodology for criteria and indications (customer - Bureau of Economic Analysis).
- Survey and preparation of a report on principals, experience and prospects of interaction between banks and non-bank micro-financial organisations.
- Development of a complex institutional and legislative mechanism for municipal services for small businesses in Moscow city (customer - Department of Small Business Support and Development in Moscow city).
- The support and development of the Internet portal section on the use of Russian and education in Russian in the CIS states, Baltic countries and abroad (customer - Federal Agency for Education).
- Analysis of the status and prospects for development of small business entrepreneurship in the Tverskaya Oblast.
- Research & development of recommendations for setting standards. Development of a methodology for licensing of free software applications to the RF State Authorities.
- Development of a methodology for evaluating economic efficiency of existing technical regulation practices on the basis of risk assessment.
- Forms and methods of preventing and terminating the production and sale of products which fail to meet Safety Requirements.
- Research of established methods of undertaking a regulatory control analysis in the member-countries of the Economic Cooperation and Development Organisation.
- Project development on normative-legal regulations, to regulate interactions and their utilisation and implementation in the socio-economic sphere (customer - Russian Ministry of Economic Development and Trade).
- Forecast of small entrepreneurship development for the period of 2004 – 2006.
- Preparation of an analytical report on Review & Prospects of De-bureaucratisation of Russian Economy.
- Evaluation of the Status and Prospects of Small Entrepreneurship Development within the first stage of the framework of the Socio-Economic Regional Development Programme for Russian Regions.
- Analysis of the status of control licensing activity in towns, including effectiveness of the current measurements on deregulation of the economy and recommendations for further development of the state regulatory Control & Removal of Administrative Barriers to support Entrepreneurial Activity (customer - Department of Small Business Support and Development of Moscow city).
- Research Investigation of Business Costs for Administrative & Control Procedures in Russian Regions (World Bank Project).