The main tasks of the National Institute for System Studies of Entrepreneurship in the direction of “The development of Information Technologies” are:
- process optimization of state and municipal management due to automation and implementation of modern IT solutions;
- improving the state’s interaction with citizens and business due to the implementation of electronic services;
- the regulation of the market of information and communication technologies by means of exploring the barriers on the way to the development of some sphere of activity.
In recent years, over 40 projects in this field had been successfully fulfilled by NISSE’s experts.
Among the realized projects are the following:
- The development of organizational and methodological materials of the sample inquiry on the use of information technologies and information and telecommunication networks (customer - Federal State Statistics Service).
- The development of scientific methods of determination of effective ways of urban data processing (customer – Department of Information Technologies of the City of Moscow).
- The development of policy guidelines on the implementation of information systems and executive procedure automation in the areas of housing and communal services, urban amenities and property of the city of Moscow (customer – The Higher School of Economics in behalf of the Department of information technologies of the city of Moscow).
- The development of strategy for e-government’s growth in Moscow region (customer - Ministry of State Administration, Information Technologies and Communication of the Moscow region).
- The enhancement of statutory regulation of delivering state and municipal services in the sphere of construction in electronic form (customer - Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation).
- The execution of examination of design approaches, being created in the framework of the Federal Target Program Electronic Russia (customer - Federal Agency on information technologies).
- Studying the experience of implementation of electronic circulating and keeping primary accounting documents in Metro Group (Germany) for its further use in the activities of METRO Cash & Carry (Russia) (customer – METRO Cash & Carry).
- The support and development of the Internet portal section on the use of Russian and education in Russian in the CIS states , Baltic countries and abroad (customer - Federal Agency for Education).
- The development of suggestions on decreasing administrative barriers and demonopolization of the sector of information and communication technologies (ICT) (customer - Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation).
- The development of instruction guidelines on the use of the free licensed software in the activities of public authorities of the Russian Federation (customer – Public Limited Company “Alt-Linux”).
Basing on the experience gained, the National Institute for System Studies of Entrepreneurship offers the following services to government and municipal authorities and others who concerned :
- the investigation of the best domestic and foreign (global) practices, the preparation of practical recommendations on the organization of management processes using information systems;
- the development of concepts and strategies of IT penetration into authorities’ bodies, certain management areas through the best lessons learned;
- the development of normative legal documents regulating the sector of information and communication technologies;
- the holistic analysis of the current business process performance and procedures from the point of view of their optimization through the introduction of information systems and electronic services;
- the examination (audit) of the information systems in place, portals, e-services, the elaboration of proposals on their development;
- the design of creation or development of information systems;
- the organization of development and implementation of information systems;
- guidance and consulting support (expertise) of the development and implementation of information systems;
- designing, development and implementation of modern electronic services of government interaction with business and citizens;
- the surveys of citizens and entrepreneurs in connection with the use of information technologies
The results of our services:
- normative legal acts, concepts, strategies of IT penetration into public authorities’ bodies, or particular spheres;
- the programs ("road maps") of optimization of business processes and administrative procedures through IT-based and electronic services management;
- the results (conclusions) of independent expertise, the audit of information systems, portals, technical requirements for the development of information systems, phased results of the development of information systems;
- projects (technical requirements) for the development of information systems,
- implemented information systems;
- the implemented electronic services of government interaction with business and citizens.