NISSE’s experts have got experience in analytical research and regulatory development in the field of formulation of state policy concerned with investment attraction at both the Federal, and regional levels.
In 2011, in cooperation with ANO (Autonomous Noncommercial Organization) "The agency for strategic initiatives to promote new projects" the National Institute for system studies of entrepreneurship expertized the development of the criteria standard of government work providing favorable investment climate in the RF entity’s sphere of influence.
Besides, since 2012, we have successfully realized a number of projects in this sphere, among which there are:
- The development of methodology and an expertizing road maps for the implementation of best practices in the entities of the Russian Federation , revealed as a result of carrying out pilot approbation of the National rating in investment climate in the entities of the Russian Federation (customer - Autonomous Non-Commercial Organization The agency for strategic initiatives to promote new projects).
- The drafting of the report to the assembly of the State Council of the Russian Federation on the issue On Increase of Investment Attractiveness of the Subjects of the Russian Federation and Arranging Favorable Conditions for Business Development (customer - Autonomous Non-Commercial Organization Agency for strategic initiatives to promote new projects).
- Organizing the selection of the best practices in the implementation of the provisions of the criteria Standard of Executive authorities’ work of the constituent entity of the Russian Federation on providing favorable investment climate in the region, the description of the best practices of implementation of Standard requirements and the layout of the compendium of best practices in the implementation of the provisions of the Standard (customer - Autonomous Non-Commercial Organization Agency for strategic initiatives to promote new projects).
- The development of the assessment system of the investment climate in the city of Moscow (customer – The State budgetary institution of Moscow “The city agency of investment management”).
- Services accomplishment for the drafting of 870 projects of summary decisions (confirmations), following the results of implementation of all 15 sections of the Standard in 58entities of the Russian Federation (customer - Autonomous Non-Commercial Organization Agency for strategic initiatives to promote new projects).
The National Institute for System Studies of Entrepreneurship offers the following services:
- the analysis of various aspects of investment legislation in the Russian Federation, its constituent entities, municipalities, law-enforcement practice in the field;
- providing organizational, methodological, expert support of the process of implementation and the subsequent accomplishment of the Standard of work of Executive authorities of the constituent entity on ensuring favorable investment climate in the region;
- carrying out the analysis of investment prospects of the constituent entity using methods of statistical analysis, surveys of the public in question;
- carrying out examination and evaluation of valid and emerging regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation, constituent entities and municipalities in the sphere of attracting investments;
- project’ development of the regulatory legal acts, regulating the interaction between the state and investors, as well as methodical documents in this sphere.